Skip to main content

Full text of "Assorted emails from the Byzantine Latino Quarter BID from 2017 on"

See other formats

RE:  Byzantine  Latino  Quarter  -  Business  Improv...

Subject:  RE:  Byzantine  Latino  Quarter  -  Business  Improvement  District
From:  MarcTavakoli  <marc@mdtproperties.com>

Date:  04/10/2018  02:01  PM

To:  'Moises  Gomez'  <moises@lani.org>,  'Donald  Duckworth'
<duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

CC:  'Rebecca'  <rebecca@lani.org>

Don/Moises  -

I  have  emailed  everyone  for  whom  I  have  contact  information.  Let  me  know  if  you  confirm
that  the  property  we  discussed  last  night  is  owned  by  Behrouz/Ben/Morad  Neman,  and  I  will
reach  out  to  him.  If  you  would  like  to  provide  me  with  contact  information  for  anyone
else,  I  would  be  happy  to  get  in  touch  with  them  as  well.

Marc  Tavakoli

MDT  Properties

Real  Estate  Investment,

Development  &  Management

2980  Beverly  Glen  Circle
Suite  203

Los  Angeles,  CA  90077
Tel:  (310)  285-6062

Fax:  (818)  582-8262

ma rc@mdt properties . com  email to : ma rc@mdt properties . com>
www. mdtp rope rties . com  <http://www.mdtproperties. com/>

CA  Bar  No.  218844
CA  DRE  No.  01327320

This  e-mail  message  is  confidential,  intended  only  for  the  named  recipient(s)  above  and
may  contain  information  that  is  privileged,  attorney  work  product  or  exempt  from
disclosure  under  applicable  law.  If  you  have  received  this  message  in  error,  or  are  not
the  named  recipient(s) ,  please  immediately  notify  the  sender  at  (310)  285-9515  and  delete
this  e-mail  message  from  your  computer.  Thank  you.